Monday, February 1, 2010

Educational Software Tool

http://www.superkids.com/

The website Superkids software review shows a listing of different types of software tools that can be used to enhance educational learning . I'm going to discuss the :

  1. Relevance,
  2. Suitability
  3. Usefulness of one of these software tools.

The software tool called Study X - short for study anything is a program that allows you to create your own digital/printable flashcards,work sheets ,multiple choice/fill in the blanks tests. It can be used for all subject areas and can be used by both students and teachers. This software is of great relevance to both students and teachers as they can both use it to suit their educational needs. The students can study and review questions /answers for their weekly or end of term tests or just for their own personal self testing .

The teachers can plan their lessons and tests using the software via the multiple choice /fill in the blanks tests and with the use of flash cards to aid in teaching their lessons. So I'm sure you can see its suitability to both teachers and students as well as its relevance and also its usefulness. It enhances the learning abilities/capabilities of the students hence this can be seen as one of its uses. It also has a social networking component in which all Study X users can share their data with each other. This of course is a type of sharing that can cause each person to learn from one another which enhances the learning abilities of students vastly. This software tool has proven to be highly effective, efficient and a great asset as an educational tool for enhanced learning.

1 comment:

  1. The blog captured the essential points. it was very simple and claer to understand and relate to.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Trinidad & Tobago
I'm Ms.Kimba John,pursuing my Bachelor of Education Degree(B.E.D)at UTT Corinth Teacher's Colllege, South Trinidad.I started teaching about 2 years ago. I love teaching and it definitely was my "calling" hence why I'm doing this degree at present. I'm a very polite, friendly, sociable,articulate,bright mature,(and the list could go on and on- but I'll STOP AT HERE) young woman.I like socializing with good company,travelling,reading /writing good topics about life or people, health issues,topics of religious nature, watching some sporting events such as the OLYMPICS, CARIFTA GAMES etc,and of course music/dancing and many more. All of the courses I'm doing at UTT's college is of course of great relevance to my teaching career which I'm proud to be doing and I do intend to use all that I've learnt to educate the nation's chldren to the utmost best of my ability. I think I've said enough about my myself and I must say educational technological advancement is the way to go to our children's future!